Checkered printed shorts

 


Hi everyone!
I am one of those people who see a bit of sunshine and need to wear shorts, I love them! specially the ones with fun prints or different to the rest, like these ones I show you in the pictures below: I am definitely in love with the checkered print, so Louis Vuitton!! :P
This is my last month in London, I am going to spend the summer in Spain and I'm trying to enjoy this beautiful city now that the weather is nice! I'll miss it, but I need to have a break in my peaceful Almeria, (no stresss, no rush), and then, come back to the crazy London more stronger than ever! :)

Hope you like the pictures, one more time, Claire Fruit made a nice job, we are a good team! ;)
xoxo

¡Hola a todos!
Soy una de esas personas que cuando ve un rayito de sol necesito llevar shorts, ¡me encantan! Especialmente los que tienen un estampado divertido o tienen algo diferente al resto, como estos que llevo en las fotos: Confieso que estoy enamoradísima del estampado de cuadros, ¡es tan Louis Vuitton! :P
Este es mi último mes en Londres; pasaré el verano en España, y estoy intentando disfrutar de la preciosa capital inglesa ahora que el frío nos ha dado una tregua. La echaré de menos, sí, pero necesito un descanso en mi tranquila Almería (sin estrés ni prisas) y después, ¡volver a la locura de Londres más fuerte que nunca!

Espero que os gusten las fotos, una vez más, Claire Fruit hizo un bonito trabajo, somos un buen equipo ;)
xoxo







Shorts: Zara new season (here); Blouse: Vintage; Leather jacket: Zara (old); Flats: Zara new season (here); Bag: Vintage.
 

Design by Inés López

Google+