Look of the day!!

Hello everyone!!
Here I leave another inspiring look for all of you. Simple but really comfy and with a vintage touch which is always good to add in your day a day outfits. As much of you should know, I´m a black colour follower, I always try to wear more bright colours but, at last I always wear something black in my look, does it happen the same to you??. This oriental inspiration shorts are from Zara, the thing I like the most of them is the silky texture. You can also pair them in so many different ways because of their versatility. 
Hope you like it and thanks for reading! ;)
XOXO

Hola a tod@s!!

Hoy os dejo con otro look que espero que os sirva de inspiración. Un look simple pero muy cómodo, con un toque vintage. Como muchos de vosotros sabreís, soy una gran seguidora del color negro. Siempre intento vestir colores más alegres, pero al final, siempre acabo llevando algo negro, no se si a vosotros os pasa lo mismo!...Estos shorts de inpiración oriental son de Zara, lo que más me gustó de ellos es la textura seda y además lo versatiles que son, ya que los puedes combinar con prendas más relajadas y bailarinas, o con una camisa negra y unos salones. 

Espero que os guste el look de hoy, gracias por leer!
Besos







Sweater: Vintage
Shorts: Zara
Ballerinas: Zara
Clutch: HyM





 

Design by Inés López

Google+