Back to 70´s


Hello guys!!...Let´s start the week with some 70´s inspiration with this trousers. I love the cut and the print, they are perfect for this season so it seems I will do nothing but wear them in so many different ways from now on. They make a perfect combo with vintage pieces, like this jumper, stolen from my mum´s wardrobe. I hope you like it and have a great beginning of week. 

Hola a tod@s!!...Comenzamos la semana con inspiración setentera de la mano de estos pantalones. El corte, muy años 70, y sobre todo el estampado hacen de estos pantalones la pieza perfecta para esta temporada. No hay mejor manera de combinarlos que con alguna pieza vintage, como este suéter que era de mi madre y del cual me adueñe (con su permiso). Espero que os guste esta combinación y que os sirva de inspiración para vuestros looks de la semana que acaba de empezar!!..Besitos!!








Trousers:Zara New Season (Here)
Jumper: Vintage
Jacket: HyM (Old)
Shoes: Zara (Old)
Bag: Vintage
Hat: River Island



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 

Design by Inés López

Google+