Summer is not gone yet


Hello everyone!!

Today I bring you a special post from a special place. We were looking for a place to take pictures, near home, and we found out this strret, sorrounded by typical english buildings, the ones I love!...The area also has a private park in the middle of the street. Really nice and now I can only think taht I want to live there!!...With regard to mi look, I wanted to show you this skirt from Zara that I got  a couple of weeks ago. I know is so summery but the weather in London is still surprisingly warm, and this coloured skirt remins me summer is not gone yet. And what about you, are you taking advance of those summer garments before winter is here??....Tell me how you match your summery clothing with the one more wintery to face this middle seasons momment!!...Don´t forget you can follow me on  Facebook  and Instagram if you want to stay on top of everything that happens on BB.

Hola a todos!!

Hoy os traigo un post especial desde un lugar especial. El finde pasado fuimos a buscar un lugar para hacer las fotos y encontramos una calle preciosa, rodeada de los edificios de piedra  típicos de Londres. La zona tenía además un parque privado en el centro de la calle, una preciosidad, y ahora solo puedo pensar que me encantaría vivir allí!!...Con respecto al look que os traigo hoy, os quería enseñar esta falda de Zara que adquirí hace dos semanas. Se que es muy veraniega, por los colores, pero sorprendentemente el tiempo el Londres es aún bastante bueno y ahora solo quiero aprovechar y ponerme este tipo de prendas más veraniegas antes de que llegue el frío invierno. Y vosotros cómo combináis vuestras prendas veraniegas al final del verano??...Contadme cómo hacéis frente a este momento entre temporadas tan difícil. No os olvidéis que podéis seguirnos en Facebook  o Instagram  para estar siempre a la última con BB.  














Total Look: Zara

Sandals: HYM

Bag: Vintage

Photos by: Iván Hernández











 

Design by Inés López

Google+