Embroidered bomber jacket


Good Morning guys!!It´s finally Friday so let´s rock the day with this wintery look I bring you today. The star, this embroidered bomber jacket from Zara. I just can say I love it and if you follow me you will know why...first of all the colour, burgundy becomes my black during winter time, and then there is my love for bomber jackets. So I found the perfect combination in this piece from the New Collection. I also love all the details of the embroidery, a really special piece in my closet from now on. Regarding to the place, you will have noticed how special is. Once again Notting Hill, one of the most beautifull places in London, one street is prettiest than other...definitely, the more I am in London the more I love this city....Have you all an amazing  weekend!!

Buenos días de viernes a todos!!...Por fin es fin de semana y os traigo un look para no para por casa. La estrella, esta chaqueta bomber  bordada de Zara. Solo puedo deciros que me encanta, y si me seguís sabréis por qué...lo primero de todo por el color, el burdeos se convierte en mi negro durante todo el invierno, me encanta la fuerza y pasión que transmite este color, y después está mi amor por las cazadoras bomber. Con respecto a las fotos, cómo habreis notado se trata de un lugar precioso por Notting Hill dónde cada calle que encuentras es incluso más bonita que la anterior...definitivamente, cuanto más tiempo paso en Londres, más me enamoro de esta ciudad!!...disfrutad mucho del fin de semana!!













Jacket: Zara New Collection (Here)
Dress: HyM (Old)
Boots: Nasty Gal

Photos By: Iván Grabalosa













 

Design by Inés López

Google+