Back to school

Hello babes!!

How are you doing??..How did September start??...I know most of you guys are back to the rutine after your holidays and that is a tough moment, but the best thing to cheer youself up is thinking about the next holiday...and all the New Season garments you will add to your closet ;). To me, as I didn´t have any holidays I don´t have any back to the rutine, so  I don´t have those problems ;)...Anyway, I start this new season with energy and new projects...and this new blazer from Zara. I love the colour, so neutral and natural, perfect to match with navy stripes. You will see me pairing it in so many different ways, by the moment I wore it in a casual outfit, to give you some inspiration for your day a day looks. I hope you like it and encouragement in this new season!!..

Hola  todos!!

Cómo vais??? qué tal empezasteis Septiembre??...Muchos de vosotros estaréis de vuelta a la rutina después de las vacaciones, un momento que se hace difícil, pero la mejor manera de animarse es pensar en las próximas vacaciones...y en cómo renovar vuestro armario para la nueva temporada ;);)...Para mí este momento no se me hace tan duro porque casi que no tuve vacaciones...así que no hay vuelta a la rutina, básicamente nunca salí de ella!!...De todas formas, yo he empezado Septiembre con energía y nuevos proyectos en mente...y con esta preciosidad de blazer de Zara, me encanta el color, tan natural y neutro, no paro de imaginármela con rayas marineras. Me verás combinarla de mil maneras, esta vez la llevé de manera más informal, para restarle formalidad a la chaqueta, espero que os sirva de inspiración para vuestros looks de entretemporada!!...Ánimo a todos en esta nueva etapa!!














Blazer; Zara
Top: Sfera(old)
Shorts: Topshop






Photos by: Iván Hernández




 

Design by Inés López

Google+